The Klipsch Story
Klipsch was established in 1946 in Hope, Arkansas by Paul W. Klipsch, when he introduced the legendary KlipschHorn loudspeaker. Since then, Klipsch has been a pillar of powerful, quality sound, and Klipsch speakers have been known for their powerful sound decade after decade.
- THX Ultra2
- La Scala
- Custom Speakers
- Wireless Speakers
- Surround Sound Speakers
- Dolby Atmos Speakers
- Heresy speaker is the world’s 1st center channel speaker (1957)
- Klipschorn is the only speaker in the world to be continuously produced for 65 yrs, relatively unchanged.
- In 1980 Klipsch officially enters Professional Movie Theater business
- Signature use of Horn (compression tweeters).
- In 2000, Klipsch moves headquarters to Indianapolis, and in 2001 breaks ground on the state-of-the-art research & development center aptly titled: Engineering and Technology Center.
- Paul Klipsch founds Foundation for Great Sound
- High Efficiency: utilizing horn-loaded technology in each of its speaker categories (except headphones and subwoofers), because the horn shape results in accurate and dynamic sound transmission.
- Low Distortion: horn technology reproduces the softest sounds with remarkable clarity and detail and the loudest sounds with no harshness or distortion.
- Controlled Directivity: horn technology assists in accurately directing sound, which, in turn, creates a more lifelike soundstage.
- Flat Frequency Response: accurate speakers offer no unnatural highs, mids or lows, delivering sound as the artist intended.