The Rotel Story
Rotel was Founded in 1957 in Japan by the “elder” Tachikawa as an original equipment manufacturer for Sylvania TVS, and evolved to create the high quality audio processors the brand is known for today. Currently Rotel is run by the original founder’s nephew, Peter Kao. Rotel products are manufactured in China at the Zhuhai Factory, which is considered to be a premier place of employment due to the facility’s excellent working condition standards. Rotel is solely distributed by Bowers & Wilkins, and rents manufacturing space to Bowers & Wilkins and Classe for production.
- Surround Sound Processors
- Surround Sound Receivers
- Amps (mono, stereo, multi)
- Integrated Amps
- CD players
- Digital to Audio Converters (DACs)
- Pre Amp, Stereo Receivers
- Independent voltage regulators, bulk storage capacitors and grounding techniques deliver ultra-low noise power to boost the performance of analog and digital circuits.
- All equipment is voiced with B&W speakers.
- Hand wound toroidal transformers.
- Balanced Design Concept – fundamental engineering philosophy, which is a disciplined synthesis of physics, electronics, and mechanical engineering.
- Parts Selection – each part goes through hours of listening tests.
- Circuit Topology – Symmetrical Signal Path Design preserves imaging & sound staging.
- Critical Evaluation – sophisticated instruments as well as good old fashioned listening.