We believe in the power of home automation. Not only do we offer Crestron and other home automation services to our customers, their systems controls many of the lights and electronics in our Classic Stereo and Bekins showrooms.
Yet, if you know someone that still needs some convincing, Crestron recently released 10 reasons to automate your home’s lighting and shades with their technology.
TOP 10 REASONS TO AUTOMATE YOUR HOME’S LIGHTING AND SHADES
- CONVENIENCE: This one seems obvious, but we cannot stress the benefits enough. The push of one button controls the lights and the shades. You can do even the electronics, garage doors, locks and everything you can imagine (maybe even some you can’t imagine).
- COMFORT: What if you could replace the beeping of your alarm with a raise of the curtains? Think about waking up to natural sunlight. If you need to get up in the middle of the night, set your lights to turn on as you walk down the hall.
- AESTHETICS: You can replace clusters of wall switches and dimmers all over your home and replace them with stylish touchscreens, keypads or back lit engraved buttons. Get rid of cords hanging from your shades and take advantage of Creston’s new color matching service. Get shades in any shade of color you need to perfectly match your home’s decor.
- SECURITY: Discourage potential intruders by setting your lights and curtains to change at certain times. Did you hear a noise in the middle of the night? Turn on all of your home’s interior and exterior lights with one touch of a button.
- ENERGY SAVINGS: Crestron shades provide insulation for the heat and cold. Yet, think about how much money you save when your automation can change the lights and the shades based on:
- time of day
- room temperature
- season (winter, spring, summer fall)
- the light in the room
- how many people occupy the room
- UV PROTECTION: Automate those same shades to raise and lower around the house depending on the position of the sun. The automation aims to block harmful UV rays, but still make the most of natural lighting in your home.
- ARTISANAL LUXURY: Ask our Electronics Professionals about the Hartman & Forbes Collection. The design works best for “individuals who appreciate the benefits of handcrafted products created by artisans with a meticulous eye for detail.”
- EASY UPGRADES: You can easily upgrade from a Crestron manual shade to a motorized one. Our award-winning Electronic Integration team can slide a new motor in. Then add that shade to your automation system.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Ask our Electronics Professionals for more information about Crestron’s Limited Lifetime Warranty for residential lighting control and shade motors.
- COMPLETE HOME AUTOMATION: You can automate your audio, video, security, heating, cooling and so much more through Crestron. Have anything else you want to automate? Our Electronics Integrators have likely already done it at another home.
SEE HOME AUTOMATION IN ACTION
We use home automation in our showroom. We have voice automated controls in our Den. So visit us to see it in action. Learn more about how it can ease your day to day stress and even save your energy bills.